Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's on tonight?

It's Sunday, so that means there will be television shows on before all of you unemployed people look forward to a Monday that has zero meaning.

True Blood - I have to say that last weeks episode ended pretty nice, and by that I mean there was a whole lot of plowing, but my Mom turned the TV off and said I was too young. Come on Mom!!?

The Gates - I have never seen this show, and if I haven't seen it then it's meaningless to me and should be to you as well.

Hung - I like this show, but don't remember to watch it regularly. Hot chicks get naked in it, but the dudes girl pimp is just difficult to look at for long periods of time. Get it? Long? It's a penis joke!

Scoundrels - Damn, that is the hot blonde from Sideways? What the hell happened to her face. There's aging gracefully, but she aged aggressively.

Mad Men - Tonights episode will include middle aged men drinking and smoking all the time while treating women like objects with huge racks. Me likey.

Entourage - Will Vince do the movie? Guys I think he will do the movie. Guys, he can't do the movie. Movies back on guys. Dude, Vince can't do the movie. You're gonna be bigger than ever baby bro. Shush!

Drop Dead Diva - It's basically a show about a big fat lawyer being a big fat lawyer. She is probably a good cook though.

Rubicon - This is one of those shows where you have to have a lot of patience with. Kind of like masturbating when you're really drunk. Just stick with it and you'll eventually get a pay off.

Big Brother - Apparently this show is still on, who knew? The only thing remotely good about this reality abortion is that someone made a badass zombie series in which zombies invade the set and eat the cast. It had a great social commentary to it. It was implied the we should kill, dismember, and eat reality stars. I bet Hannah Montana tastes like jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment